Kids can watch their virtual coding turn into tangible learning experiences in real time as Dash, with its performance and multiple sensors, interacts with and responds to its surroundings.
Features at a Glance
- Adorable bots with brains can be fun playmates as well as useful desk pets
- The bots arrive fully assembled. Use an iPad or Android tablet to access free apps that control them
- Dash & Dot interact with the world using sensors. They can hear sounds and detect objects
- Smart robots can actually teach kids ages 5+ to code as they play
- The easy-to-use drag-and-drop programming language, Blockly, provides a low floor but a high ceiling for coding
- Program Dash & Dot to do anything imaginable, from basic movements to following complex sequences and instructions
- Add-ons extend the fun: play a song, take videos, add LEGO® bricks and more.
- Recommended age: 5+.
This pack includes:
1 - Dash robot
1 - Dot robot (blue)
1 - Launcher for Dash
1 - Xylophone for Dash
1 - Accessories Pack for Dash and Dot
1 - Building Brick Extenders
1 - Set of rabbit ears and tail
Note: Tablet or laptop with app required (available to check out from Lending Library).